Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$650 BEDROOM IN HISTORIC OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA

We have a three bedroom apartment in Old Town Alexandria and are looking to fill one of the rooms. It's not necessarily a spacious place, but it's really cute and has a lot of charm as it is a very old home in a historical part of town. There are three bedrooms (each with one large window) and we all share one bathroom. The home is one block off King Street. It's a few blocks from the waterfront and about one mile from the metro. We are looking to fill this room with a female professional preferably in her 20s or early 30s. Rent is $650 per month plus utilities (approximately $30 -- $40 per month). We are looking to start the lease end of April/May 1. Please message me if interested and we can further discuss!

Comments

• Hey eabauc!! My name is ivana! I'm totally interest in the room. Let me know if it is still available! I look forward to hearing for you! My  email is icreisstoff@liberty.edu . Thanks in advance! 
  • Hi there,

Has this room been filled yet? If not, I'm very interested and would love to learn more. Please feel free to email me at hannah.dale90@gmail.com. Hope we can connect soon!
  • Hi,

Any chance the room is still available? I'd love to hear more about it! My email is sarah.jackson@law.ua.edu. Thanks!!

Sarah
  • eabauc said:
    We have a three bedroom apartment in Old Town Alexandria and are looking to fill one of the rooms. It's not necessarily a spacious place, but it's really cute and has a lot of charm as it is a very old home in a historical part of town. There are three bedrooms (each with one large window) and we all share one bathroom. The home is one block off King Street. It's a few blocks from the waterfront and about one mile from the metro. We are looking to fill this room with a female professional preferably in her 20s or early 30s. Rent is $650 per month plus utilities (approximately $30 -- $40 per month). We are looking to start the lease end of April/May 1. Please message me if interested and we can further discuss!
    Hello! I'm potentially interested can you please email me photos of the space at rachel2015@me.com? Thanks!
  • I'm very interested in subletting. Please email me at brennaparish@gmail.com, if you have a chance
  • I am interested in subletting as well. My email is sunnybloomberg@gmail.com 
    I am hoping to move to the area in August (I start graduate school at GWU late August)
  • Has this room been leased yet? If not, I am very interested! You can email me at brookenperry@gmail.com
  • Any chance this room is still available? 
    annabellerutledge1@gmail.com