Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 2 CF roommates for row house in SW DC - $1100/mo pp

My name is Mary, I am 24 and am looking for 2 female roommates for a 3 bedroom row house in southwest Washington, DC, starting on August 1. The rent is $1100/mo per person which includes water, but gas, electric, and cable are additional. The house is about equidistant 10 min walk from the waterfront and federal center sw metros. I have a lab/whippet mix dog who is 50 lb. The house is mostly furnished already (including beds), but the landlord will move anything out you don’t want. There are 2 bathrooms, a good amount of storage space, and a small backyard. I would love to have roommates who I can have community with! If interested, please send an e-mail to mcroommate@gmail.com.

Comments

• Hey Mary, My friend Stephanie and I are looking to move into DC from Arlington this August and would be interested in meeting you and taking a look at your house if the rooms are still available. Please email me at elishakhande@gmail.com if so!