Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking a CF roommate for a three bedroom house in Falls Church. $750 plus utilities. Move-in May 31

We have 1 bedroom available in our house! Rent’s $750/mo, utilities average about $70/mo, and we’re looking for someone to move in by May 31 (Preferably someone who can commit to a 1-year lease, but we’ll consider people who just need housing for the summer, too).

We’re in the Seven Corners area (very close to some convenient shopping!). It’s about 2 miles from the East Falls Church metro. The neighborhood is quiet, and we’re tucked away on a cul de sac near a small stream. We have a driveway and plenty of street parking.

We are two women in our mid-20s plus a small dog (who’s super sweet!). I’m a marketer at a local non-profit while my roommate is an elementary school teacher. I like to read, watch an occasional movie, hang out with friends, work out, and have deep life discussions over a good glass of wine. We’re looking for someone kind, considerate, and clean (at least in the common areas!).

If this sounds like a fit, send me an email at Eshelmankl1@gmail.com, and I’ll send you more info and pictures of the house! 

Comments

• Hi there! My name is Erika, and I am looking for a place to stay for the summer (May 20 - Aug 24). I am a student interning with the Smithsonian, so if you decide to rent out the room for the summer, I am definitely interested! Email me at erikateilmann@gmail.com and we can talk more!