Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

May-August Summer Sublet in Courthouse

Hello!

This summer sublet is perfect for someone interning in the DC, Arlington or Alexandria area. The room is located in a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhouse in Courthouse, Arlington. The Courthouse metro is 0.4 miles or about an 8-minute walk away! I am looking for a female roommate to take over my lease until August 15. Move-in date is flexible but sometime in May is preferred. Rent is $1100 per month. There is plenty of street parking if you have a car! Unfortunately, no pets are allowed. This neighborhood is full of fun restaurants, coffee shops, movie theatres and trails for running/biking. The Rosslyn/Clarendon/Virginia Square neighborhoods are within a 15-20 walk or short metro trip. Georgetown is also less than 2 miles away - great for shopping and eating along the Waterfront.

Please reach out if you are interested in this wonderful summer sublet!

Comments

• Hi there! 
    My name is Erika, and I am looking to rent a room for the summer. I will be interning with the Smithsonian and am very interested in this listing! Please contact me at erikateilmann@gmail.com if it is still available.
    Thank you!
  • Hello!
    My name is Heidi and I will be interning at the National Museum of American History this summer (June-August 11th.) If your room is still available I would love to get some more information. Please email me at heidi@thefuhrmans.net.
    Thanks!