Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Short-Term or Long-Term Housing Starting (approx.) May 26th

Hello, I'm looking for housing preferably in the Georgetown/Cleveland Park/Cathedral Heights/Woodley-Park/Columbia Heights/AdMo/Lanier Heights areas. But I'm open to others! I'd prefer to keep my budget max less or equal to $1,000, have female housemates, and a place without pets (I am unfortunately allergic although I do love them). 

About Me: I am in my 20s and currently work at a health advocacy non-profit. I also volunteer in CoHi and love getting to know more about our local DC communities. I'm clean, respectful, and value having a living space that is comfortable for everyone. I also like photography, trying out new cafes and food, and catching up with friends throughout the week/weekends. 

If you know of any potential places, I'd appreciate if you'd share this post or my info. My email is ksleeusa@gmail.com. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Hi! I am subleasing my apartment in Silver Spring starting the end of May till July 10th, so a short term commitment. The apartment is right next to the Red line in downtown area, and the price would be $1500 for the entire time period including utilities. My email is sarahpalmer1130@gmail.com if interested!
This discussion has been closed.