Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Are you a Summer 2017 Intern (Female) looking for housing?

edited April 2017 in Housing
I am a christian female and I have a furnished room for rent in Rosslyn, just across the Potomac from DC and 2 blocks from the Orange/Silver/Blue metro lines and 3 miles walking distance to the heart of DC.  You would have your own room with a shared bath for $600 a month (that includes wifi and all utilities).  You must love dogs as I have an adorable dog named Charlee!  Email me if interested and I will send you pictures!  

Comments

• Hi! I'm interested in your room for rent. Do you mind emailing me pictures at kmfaubel@gmail.com?
  • I will be interning in D.C. this summer, and am very interested in renting. Please email me at hidi@rams.colostate.edu
  • Hello!

I am also looking for housing this summer and would be very interested in speaking with you more about your available room. My email is hilmelton@gmail.com. 

Thank you!
    Hilary 
  • Hello!

Like the other posters, I am interested in this offer! If the room is still available please email me at lyndi.m.mcintyre@vanderbilt.edu

Thank you!

Lyndi McIntyre
  • Hello! 

I am also interested in this offer. I am a Christian female and I will be interning on the hill this summer.

Please email me more information at AlanaFaye1@gmail.com. 

Thank you!

- Alana Grimaud 
  • Hello,

I am also very interested in this space as well, plus I adore dogs! I am a current GW grad student, and looking for housing close to campus this summer for school and an internship. If the spot is still available, I'd love to find out more/receive pictures/come by and see the place; feel free to email me at rmcbrayer@gwmail.gwu.edu. Thanks!

Rachel
  • Hello!

I am a Christian female student from Auburn University in AL. My housing plans recently fell through for the dates May 13(negotiable)- July 1st, and I am ready to commit as soon as possible!  I am very clean and organized, and I love to adventure, go hiking, running, and exploring the city, but also enjoy a quiet night at home. I will work a 9-5 internship and plan on getting a part time restaurant job for the weekends. 
    Please email me at clh0057@auburn.edu as I would welcome the opportunity to correspond with you or speak on the phone!

Thanks,
    Crandall