Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Roommate/ Housing (Late-May)

edited April 2017 in Housing

Hello there! I'm seeking a female roommate( or roommates) and a new place to live starting at the end of May (my current lease ends May 31 so I’d like to move out before that day). I’m considering places in Arlington close to a metro (Rosslyn, Clarendon, Pentagon City, Crystal City) and hoping for rent to range between $700-$950 per month (+utilities or utilities included). Hoping for a private bedroom in a 2 or 3 bedroom apt. 

About myself: I’m a full time graduate student at George Washington University. Most of my time will be spent between part-time work and evening classes. I may go out on the weekends with friends or just stay home and chill. I also attend the District Church in Columbia Heights. I’m quiet, respectful, and easy to get along with. Very clean in common areas.

If you are looking for a new roomie and/or have a space available please reach out to me!

-Lamira
miraray93@gmail.com

Comments