Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Bedroom with private bath blocks from 2 metros in Arlington for CF

Hello! I’m looking to share my spacious 2-bed, 2 bath apartment in Pentagon City/Crystal City with another friendly, responsible Christian female. It has a great view of the Washington Monument and is about two blocks from the Crystal City and Pentagon City metros (Yellow and Blue lines), and walking distance to the Pentagon! The majority of the apartment is furnished, all you need is your bedroom furniture. If you need a furnished room, arrangements can be made. The building has a gym, pool and a 24-hr desk. Parking is available at an additional charge, but the location is really ideal for taking advantage of public transportation.  Whole Foods, Costco, and the Pentagon City Mall, are all within walking distance.  Rent, including utilities, basic cable and internet, is $1175/mo, which is a great price for the location!  The lease is through next January and the room is available immediately.

I’m a young professional new to the Arlington area. I’ve lived in the D.C. area about a year and work in D.C. I'm actively involved in a small non-denominational church in Rockville, MD. A friendly female cat lives with me. If interested, contact me with some information about yourself, what you're looking for in a roommate and we can start the process of getting to know each other better! 

Comments

• Hello,

My name is Rebekah and I am looking for a month-to-month, temporary situation this summer, from June 10 - August 19. I have a paid internship in D.C., hence the strange dates. I am also a non-denominational Christian, I am friendly and creative, I love old movies, and I would enjoy living with a cat. I will be looking for a church I can be involved in during my temporary stay. You can contact me directly at rebeada@mail.regent.edu if the room is available and if you would like to ask me more questions.
  • Hi.  My name is Lauren.  I go to the Barracks Row campus of NCC and work at a theatre downtown, and am looking to move closer or into the city.  I definitely may be interested in the room.  I was wondering if you would be ok with another cat.  I have a 3 1/2 year old kitty who is super sweet and chill and does well with other cats.  My e-mail is lauren.douglas90@gmail.com or you can call or text 703-624-6230.  Thanks!!
  • Hi - My name is Jessica and I am a young professional working on the Hill. Is this still available? I would be very interested. You can reach me at jlskaggs81@gmail.com