Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Male roommate needed Alexandria

Christian man (26 years old) looking to possibly take on a roommate in the next few months. I have just renewed a 13 month lease on a one bedroom at The Alexander in Alexandria VA, but could transfer my lease here to a 2 bedroom 2 bath if I can find the right person to split it with.

I would expect the total rent to be between $1,750 and $2,000 (which would then be split 50-50) depending on what they have available. Utilities including internet, electric, water and heating runs about $200 a month which would also be split, also if you have a car parking spots are $75 per month in the underground garage. The place has a decent gym, there is also an X-sport fitness right next door. There is a pool as well. Shirlington is right down the road, there is easy access to 395 and a shuttle to the metro if you want to go into the city. The apartments themselves are very new and clean, the appliances are all modern also. The building is concrete construction so it is very quite I never hear any noise from neighbors, and it is very well insulated I have barely turned the heat on all winter.

As far as the kind of roommate I am looking for, I would prefer if you are a Christian. Also I keep the apartment clean, so if you are neat that is a big plus. I definitely don't mind a roommate having people over as long as it isn't interfering with a normal sleep schedule. I would ask someone moving in to be added to the lease for my peace of mind.

I'm not in any rush, and I don't have a set time table for when I want to move. So if you are looking for a new place in the next few months feel free to reach out.

Here is a link to the building website: http://www.livethealex.com/

Comments