Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Housing and/or roommate needed late April CF

I'm looking for somewhere to move in late April. Somewhere <15 min walk from a metro stop and <$1500 a month including utilities. I'm interested in basement apartments or roommate situations. 

A bit about me, I grew up attending an Episcopal church in Fairfax, went to JMU, and am now working as an art director in DC. 
-Kathy 
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Kathy,

We rent our first floor, 1 bed/1bath (300 sf) unit in our townhouse in Arlington, VA, close to the Pentagon off Columbia Pike. Our current tenant is moving out at the end of March to start mission work abroad.

We share the dining/kitchen space on the 2nd floor, and our family occupies the bedrooms on the 3rd floor. There is off-street parking for the complex. We have a small dog and 2 cats in the home, and are non-smokers.

The unit typically rents for $1100/mo (inclusive of utilities). Let me know if you are interested!
  • Hi Kathy,
    We are renting a newly renovated large upper level townhouse 3 bdrm 1 1/2 bath in Columbia Heights for 3 CFs with washer/dryer and parking.
    Close to metro, Target, bus lines and bikeshare.
    Let me know if you'd like to see pics and pricing.
    Thanks
    Tom
    tbreuner@gmail.com
  • Kathy,
    I am looking for a roommate to start May 1. My current place has a guest room available so it's possible you could stay with us for a few days before we move to the next place. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath house near Lincoln Park. I have an add posted on this forum or you can email me at dana.jean.peterson@gmail.com. 
    Thanks!
  • Hey Kathy I am looking for similar things! Please let me know if you are interested in paring up! 

MB 
    Me too, Kathy. I'm looking for a place as well. My email is rachel2015@me.com. Let me know if you're still looking or need another potential CF roommate. Thanks.

- Rachel