Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for rent in H Street NE corridor

Basement bedroom available for rent in the H Street NE area, two blocks north of Florida Avenue. Room is approximately 10' x 12' with a window, a large closet and a private bath on the same level.  Shared kitchen/dining/living room space in charming, renovated row house with back yard.

House is shared with me, a women in her 40s, and another woman in her 30s. Approximately one mile from the NoMa metro. Numerous bus lines are minutes away. Bikeshare station across the street. Plenty of street parking. 

$550/month + 1/3 utilities. No pets. One-year lease preferred. 

Please contact Karla Yoder at roomsforrent.hstreetcorridor@gmail.com.

Comments

• Good evening,

I recently saw your listing on the NCC forum. I attend the Barrack row Campus and have been a member for three years now. I recently served on the children and hospitality ministry. I am interested in this rental and would like to schedule a viewing. Please let me know when this would be possible. I am a 24 year old, hard working, humble, and kind hearted young woman. I work as a full time concierge, and generally love people. I am good natured and  am currently saving money to go back to college and get my life on track. I currently have had my own apartment for three years now, but have realized it’s hard to save money with the cost of living in the dmv, so I am willing to downsize for the time being to achieve my goals. I like to stay active, love to cook southern treats, like to travel, cozy up in a quiet corner to a read a good book and am honestly a pretty easy going person. I  do not smoke, have no children, and am respectful of everyone. I do Intend on renting  as a 12-24 month tenant if applicable, and am honestly looking for a new experience at this point in life, and would like to schedule a viewing of possible. Please also feel free to call or text me at anytime. (Text preferred for a faster response) My cell is 202-910-3998 or you can respond to my personal email: teamtrish3149@gmail.com. I’d love to  possibly move in by March 1 and am willing to put down a security deposit once viewed! Hope to hear from you soon! :) 
  • The email provided is currently not allowing me to send any messages.