Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF moving to DC area in April and seeking housing

My name is Anna, and I will be moving to the Washington DC area in April to start my new job. I am looking for housing and would like to live with other young christian females in the area. I'd like to be no more than an hour commute away from capitol hill and pay under $1000/month. Something around $850 or less would be perfect.

A little bit about me: I am from Nebraska and just graduated from Oklahoma State University. I enjoy running, hiking, camping, reading, music, coffee shops, good food, game nights, and dancing (even though it's not pretty). I'm a morning person and usually pretty tidy, but occasional clutter doesn't bother me too much.

Email me at aghurlbut@gmail.com if you know of anything available or if you're in the same boat and we can look for something together!

Comments

• Hi Anna,

I have large convertable 1 bedroom apartment right at Woodley Park Metro Station and am looking for a roommate to live in the walled off bedroom. Rent would be $1,040 which includes utilities and the neigborhood is very nice. I’m a 29 year old female Christian professional and I also went to undergrad in Oklahoma!

i’ll email you from naynayag@yahoo.com if you’re interested!

Nnenne
  • Hi Anna,

I sent you an email (Laura.k620@gmail.com).

Hope to hear back!
    -Laura