Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF needed for Townhouse in Alexandria $700 rent

Hi, looking for a CF to join us in our 4 bedroom townhouse in Alexandria, VA.  The room is spacious; 11'x12' carpeted with a window and a large closet.  It has a shared bathroom.  Rent is only $700 plus @ $100 in utilities a month.  The house has hardwood flooring throughout, a small breakfast bar with open kitchen, 2 fireplaces, a balcony, patio, and grill all great for get-togethers with friends and family.  The house is a short walk from a bus station and a short ride to Van Dorn metro and Springfield.  We are minutes from 495, 395 and 95.  There are lots of grocery stores, shops, and dining in the area.       

About us we're in our 20s and 30s all working professionals in the DMV.  We love getting together occasionally for meals and catching up.  We are looking for someone to live in community and hang out from time to time.  We want our house to be a home.  We love pets but aren't looking to live with any at this time. 

If you are new to the area, have questions and are interested, please reach out.  I am happy to video chat as well.

Best, 
Christina Desmond 
christinadesmond@gmail.com  

Comments

• I should also mention the room is available at the end of February.  
  • Flexible lease terms, please reach out I'm happy to send pics.  I love our home and I know you will too!  

• The room is now available at the end of March.  We're looking for someone how can commit to a year, but the lease is flexible with a month-to-month option.  

• Christina-

I'm looking for something short-term from May to August. Would this be available then?
  • edited March 2019
    Hi, looking for a CF to join us in our 4 bedroom townhouse in Alexandria, VA.  The room is spacious; 11'x12' carpeted with a window and a large closet.  It has a shared bathroom.  Rent is only $700 plus @ $100 in utilities a month.  The house has hardwood flooring throughout, a small breakfast bar with open kitchen, 2 fireplaces, a balcony, patio, and grill all great for get-togethers with friends and family.  The house is a short walk from a bus station and a short ride to Van Dorn metro and Springfield.  We are minutes from 495, 395 and 95.  There are lots of grocery stores, shops, and dining in the area.       

About us we're in our 20s and 30s all working professionals in the DMV.  We love getting together occasionally for meals and catching up.  We are looking for someone to live in community and hang out from time to time.  We want our house to be a home.  We love pets but aren't looking to live with any at this time. 

If you are new to the area, have questions and are interested, please reach out.  I am happy to video chat as well.

Best, 
    Christina Desmond 
    christinadesmond@gmail.com  

This discussion has been closed.