Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF for Clarendon Opening - $620, March 1

One bedroom available beginning March 1 in Clarendon home. Rent is $620/month.  Utilities range from $75-$125 each month depending on the season. There is some flexibility regarding move-in dates. 

Our home is tucked away between two beautiful communities in Clarendon: Ashton Heights & Lyon Park. We are located exactly one mile from the Clarendon metro. We have two fireplaces and hardwood floors throughout our home. The basement is half-finished and currently being used for storage. Washer and dryer are available. We also have a private driveway with plenty of parking space and easy bus access to the Rosslyn metro.
The three of us are in our late 20s and early 30s.  We generally have active social lives but a quiet home life (although guests, hosting small groups, etc. are always welcome!).  In the past, we have found a good balance between spending time together and respecting each other's space. If you're interested, please email parsonageladies2013@gmail.com and we can set up a time to meet.  We look forward to meeting you and showing you our home!

Comments

• Hi.  My name is Lauren.  I go to NCC at the Barracks Row campus; and I may be interested in the room.  Does your place allow pets?  I have a 3 1/2 old kitty that I would want to bring with me.  She is super sweet and a very chill cat.  Thanks so muc
  • Hello! My name is Dana Sellers, and I am extremely interested in this room for rent. If it is still available, I would love to come by and check it out/see if I am a good fit for you and your roommates. You can reach me by email at danasellers1992@gmail.com or by phone: 405-543-8600
  • Hey! Hey! My name is Ivana, I was wondering if the room is still available? If so would love to chat...you can email me at icreisstoff13@gmail.com. Thanks!!