Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF roommate for spacious 2Bed/2bath apartment in Arlington, great location and view!

Hello! I’m looking for another Christian woman to share my spacious 2 bed/2 bath apartment in the Pentagon City/Crystal City neighborhood of Arlington. It has great views of DC, including the Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial and the White House off in the distance. The neighborhood is very walkable and just a couple of block from two metros stations on the yellow and blue lines, making for an easy commute into D.C. The bedroom has a good-sized closet. The apartment is fully furnished, except for your bedroom, which can be fully furnished if you need it. Or if you have living room furniture to bring, we can make that work, too.

About the apartment: $1225/mo, all utilities and internet included. Wood floors except in the bedroom. Full size washer and dryer in the unit. Open kitchen with dishwasher (and all the other amenities), lots of cupboard space. There is a well-equipped gym with a sauna, an outdoor pool and a 24 hour concierge. Parking is not included but a space can usually be rented from another tenant. Did I mention the great views? Walk score 82, Transit score 79, Bike score 77. The lease goes thru next January. The room is available beginning of February. No smoking, please.

About me: I’m a young professional working in the medical field. I’m active in a small, non-denominational church in Rockville MD. I’m out and about quite a bit in evenings and weekends. I have a friendly, chatty, short-hair female cat. I’m pretty laid back and easy going.

Introduce yourself by email and we can discuss more details, arrange a time to meet, etc. I can provide pictures upon request.

Comments