Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO CF to Fill Room in Arlington Courthouse Apartment (December)

My name is Elizabeth, and I am a young professional Christian in my mid-twenties looking for a female apartment-mate starting early December. I am looking for someone to fill a room in a 1 bedroom/den apartment at the Avalon in Courthouse, VA (30 minute commute to Capitol Hill via metro). My current roommate is leaving the DC area in December so the den is the room available. The apartment is one and a half bathrooms so you would have your own half bath (the shared shower/tub is off my bedroom, but I'm comfortable with you coming into my room to shower) and there is a built in closet in the available room. There's also a porch, an in-unit washer/dryer, and a gas stove. The apartment complex has a pool and hot tub, gym, convenience store, dry cleaners and concierge and is 2 blocks from the Courthouse Metro station (Orange/Silver Line). The room is $1000 a month plus utilities (split evenly...averages about $60-$80 a month). I've attached the layout of the apartment!

Enough about the apartment: I'm a hill staffer that graduated from my tiny Christian college in SC and spent a year traveling and doing missions work before ending up on the Hill and sending way too many emails each day. I am outgoing, like to have fun, and have a heart for creating community. I sing Kelly Clarkson to get pumped up, paint pretty landscapes to relax, and love having people over so your friends are always welcome. I don't have a dog, but if you do then I will be happy to help walk it and love it and buy it necessary outfits (pet fees from the apartment complex apply). Please email me at elizabeth.a.dews@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions!

Contact Elizabeth Dews

Comments