Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Available Private Room In Ballston- $937 (utilities included)

Hello!

I'm starting a new job out of state and looking for a female to take my place in a 2bd/1ba apartment in Ballston starting Jan 1st (move-in date flexible). The room will be unfurnished, has controlled temp, double sided closet, and comfortably fits a queen. Rent is $937/ mo including utilities. Xfinity WiFi is $20/ mo. There is a washer/dryer unit in the apartment. No pets. 

The apartment is in a great location and quiet neighborhood! 10min walk from the Ballston Metro (Orange/Silver Lines) , 3 min walk from the newly renovated Ballston Quarter (Regal Cinemas, Macy's, CVS, lots of new restaurants, etc), and 5 min walk from Harris Teeter. Parking Available ($50 total for a pass).

You will be sharing the apartment with another Christian female who is a current grad student at GW. She is clean, quiet, friendly, and respectful and we're looking for someone with the same qualities! 

The lease take over is very simple and runs through August 2019. No application or anything like that. Please message me if you are interested!

For photos, please see our craigslist post:
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/roo/d/seeking-female-for-room/6767608439.html

Comments