Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for 1BR in 4BR 2BA House 0.7 miles from Ballston Metro

We are renting a second-floor bedroom in our beautiful 1,320 square-foot Cape Cod in the Cherrydale area of North Arlington. A very quiet neighborhood, canopied by towering Oak trees and lined with cute houses. Close to Lee Highway, Glebe Road, I-66, and Washington Boulevard. Just a few blocks from Custis bike path (connects to W&OD and Mt. Vernon trails). Walk to the shops at Lee Heights including Starbucks and Chipotle. 2 blocks to express bus direct to DC or easy 1-mile walk to Ballston Metro and 1.5 miles to DT Clarendon. The bedroom has two closets, great natural light, and shares a hall bath with one other roommate. We all attend churches in the Arlington area and are in our twenties/early thirties. We love to hang out as a house, sometimes cook together, and have friends over but we definitely have days and weeks when we’re each doing our own things.

Rent: $800/mo Utilities: $50-120 (gas, electric, quarterly water) Deposit: $750, Available as early as December 1.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/dPpRaEnoE4tm8psJ8 

To help us filter emails please include an introduction and a little bit about what you're looking for in a living situation.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi ladies! My name is Katie, and I’d love to learn more about your lovely house. What’s the best email to reach you? I’m katie.m@mindspace.me :)
  • Hi Alyssa, 
    I hope this message finds you well. 
    I wanted to check in to see if this was still available. 

A little about me: I went to University of Chicago for undergrad, Johns Hopkins for my masters, have been teaching for the past 3 years and then running all-women's coding bootcamps in four different cities across the US. I will now be working as a data analyst in a technology company in DC and looking to stay in the DC area for longer term. I am from Chicago and Wisconsin but feel that I have roots and wings from many places in the world. I am social, active, responsible, clean, outgoing, and respectful of other people's privacy and space.

Some of my interests include global engagement, cooking, creating and appreciating art, learning and investing in education programs, sustainable businesses, advocacy projects around the world, mountains and oceans, being part of lightbulb moments, and engaging with a hospitable, warm, beautiful faith community.

Message me if this sounds good to you. I would like to get some more photos/video of the house and rooms if possible. My email is parkgra3@gmail.com

Thank you,
    Grace
  • Hey, 
    I am interested in the room. Is it still available?
  • Hey, 
    I am interested in the room. Is it still available?
  • hi there! Is this room still available? Thanks so much! My name is avery - averytsnipes@gmail.com
  • Hi Alyssa!

Is this room still available? It seems like it could be a great fit! 

Let me know. 

Hayley :)