Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available for CF in Beautiful Georgetown Row Home

edited November 2018 in Housing

One bedroom available in a beautiful home in the Georgetown/Palisades neighborhood. There are two other female tenants in the house who have lived here for several years and enjoy the safe, walk-able neighborhood that is just minutes from great restaurants, shopping, gyms, etc. They both have busy/active lives and enjoy coming home to a calm house.

We are looking for a Christian female to move in January 1, 2019 (date may be negotiable). The bedroom for rent is a small room but does offer built-in shelving as well as a closet. There is additional storage available in the home as well as garage for storage. The shared bathroom is newly renovated. There is ample street parking and a bus stop at the end of the block.

Rent is a flat rate of $850/month - this includes all utilities, internet, tv, etc.

If interested, please email jen.rosecrance@gmail.com.

Comments

• Hi, Jenelle!

I hope this message finds you well!

I wanted to check in to see if this listing is still available. If so, I would appreciate if you could send me photos/video of the room. They can be emailed to me at parkgra3@gmail.com

A little about me: I went to University of Chicago for undergrad, Johns Hopkins for my masters, have been teaching for the past 3 years and then running all-women's coding bootcamps in four different cities across the US. I will now be working as a data analyst in a technology company in DC and looking to stay in the DC area for longer term. I am from Chicago and Wisconsin but feel that I have roots and wings from many places in the world. I am social, active, responsible, clean, outgoing, and respectful of other people's privacy and space.

Some of my interests include global engagement, cooking, creating and appreciating art, learning and investing in education programs, sustainable businesses, advocacy projects around the world, mountains and oceans, being part of lightbulb moments, and engaging with a hospitable, warm, beautiful faith community.

Message me if this sounds good to you. I would like to get some more photos/video of the house and rooms if possible. 
    Thank you!
    Grace
This discussion has been closed.