Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Female Professional and CUA Student Seeking Housing $950- $1500 month

Hi all, 

31 year old F working professional and student seeking a room, private basement, studio, or shared apartment. I currently live in Alexandria and don’t care for the commute!

Prefer the following if available: 

- In or near Brookland but open to other easy access locations like Rosslyn 
- 10 minutes or less from metro, preferably red line
- Private bath 
- $950 - $1500 month 
- Can live with either CF or CM or both!
- Flexible move in date but ideal timeframe is Dec 26 - January 15. 

Please contact me if this is a match!

Thanks!

Best Answers

Answers

• @roseofsharon I sent you a direct message. I am interested!
  • Hi there! 

I’m a 33 year old CF professional and my current roommate is moving away. I live right next to the NoMA metro station. The apartment is a one bed one bath, very modern, with a balcony, floor to ceiling floors. The amount is 1400 per month plus utilities, which in the winter are about $25 each and in the summer about $50 each. Wireless is about $50 per month. My roommate is moving Dec 13th so the room will be available then and so your first rent payment would be on the 1st of Jan. Please contact me if you’re interested. geyzelg@gmail.com 
  • Oh sorry the apartment is 2B 2B, so you will have your own space. 
  • Hi! We are looking for a roommate in our house in Bloomingdale/Shaw less than 2 miles from Brookland. The room is $800/month plus ~$100/month in utilities including a cleaning service. We'd love to chat with you! There are three of us (seeking a fourth) and we are all Christian women in our late 20's. We are open immediately through July 2019. Email virginiabhawkins@gmail.com if you want to talk about it!  
This discussion has been closed.