Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Modern Petworth Rowhouse (Metro Accessible) - 2 Bedrooms Available

Renovated industrial modern rowhouse. Highlights include a complete open concept floor plan with hand scraped Oak floors throughout the main level and 2nd floor. The gourmet kitchen offers quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of cabinet and pantry closet storage. In addition, a parking pad is available in the back of the home that can fit 3 cars. There is also street parking. Finally, the house will come furnished (main level) with West Elm furniture and fully equipped with Verizon FIOS internet/TV, 60 inch TV, Nest thermostat, and smart home accessories like Amazon echo, Sonos speakers, etc. 

The following rooms are for rent: 
  • Second floor spacious 8' 11" x 11' 11" (1100 with Utilities) with a spacious closet
  • Downstairs is the in-law suite with a full bedroom and private bathroom, rec room, and washer/dryer (1300 with utilities)
The house is nestled in a quite street in Petworth with great neighbors. It is conveniently located near several bus stops, is equidistant to two metros (Fort Totten & Petworth) and short uber rides to U street and downtown. Also within walking distance to the great Petworth restaurants such as Himitsu, Timber Pizza, Ruto del Vino, Petworth Citizen, and many more. 

About me: Christian male in my mid-twenties. During the week, I travel for work Mon-Thurs so I won't be home. On the weekends, I enjoy relaxing by reading, catching on sleep from the week, having friends over for dinner, and going to church on Sundays. 

I'm looking for two christian male roommates that are clean, responsible, and respectful. If interested, message me with a brief description of yourself. 

Comments