Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Home for Rent (Stadium-Armory Metro)

edited September 2018 in Housing
This charming, 2-level home is conveniently located near the Stadium-Armory metro stop (orange/blue/silver lines), and the dining and entertainment of Eastern Market/Barracks Row/H Street, yet offers the perks of residential living in Hill East.

Recently renovated, this home boasts stainless steel, top-of-the-line appliances, granite counter tops, plantation shutters, window boxes, Google Nest climate-control, gleaming hardwood floors, and more.

Start your morning with a cup of coffee on the back deck; entertain friends outside on the patio, or take an evening stroll through historic Lincoln Park. 

900 sq. ft, 2 bed, 1.5 bath, back patio, back deck off bedroom, ample closet space in master, plantation shutters, security system.

Available October 1 for $3,000/mo, 1-year lease.

Contact janel.broderick@gmail.com for more details.

Comments

• Hi!

I a recent law school grad and am currently living and working in DC.  My current lease is ending soon and I have been looking for a new place to move in to.  I noticed that there are several bedrooms in your house. Is there any chance that I could move into one of the rooms and two other girls could move in as well to help with the rent or would you prefer just one person live in the house?

Thanks!

Kathryn
This discussion has been closed.