Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Young Professional male Seeking to rent a room with other dude(s)

edited September 2018 in Housing

Hello, I’m Samy - 31 year old male. You can consider me an “outgoing Christian guy” who’s pretty easy going, clean, organized, and social :). Not a party animal but also am out regularly working out or looking to build a local community. During the limited time I’m home, I spend my time reading, watching a movie or cleaning. I also cook once or twice a week. 

Moving to NoVA for my new job (Oct 1) which will be located in McLean / Tysons corner so any location that doesn’t hit traffic while heading to work would be great. 

So if you're cool + Christian + respectful and you have a room to rent, please hit me up :D I can be reached at Samy.safwat@icloud.com. 

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello ... I have a Capitol Hill/DC located, furnished one bedroom apartment available now (not a share). $1,395 / Month Includes utilities and Wi-Fi. Short (3-6 months )or long-term (1-5yrs) rentals are fine. One person only, sorry no couples or kids. Non-smokers must be drug and alcohol-free. A background check would be nice.
  • I need a male roommate ASAP. I'm asking for $850/month [utilities included]. A 2 bedroom, 2 bath, with a loft [office] 1200 square foot apartment. The bedroom is '11 x 10' with a window that looks in to a wooded area and a closet. It is furnished, as is the entire apartment- and quite nice. There is an application fee that must paid.

Parking & WIFI included.
    Pool: Memorial Day to Labor Day.
    No smoking.

Winterthur Apartments, 11902 Winterthur Lane; Reston, VA 20192

C: 954-452-4708
    E: scottspages@aol.com

It’s a great area. Adjacent to a Safeway shopping center. Two miles to the Metro Silver Line (Wiehle/Reston); the Reston Town Center; Whole Foods; three miles to Trader Joes. Buses stop at our main entrance [Colt's Neck Rd.]. Nice view of a wooded area with running/walking/biking trails in abundance.

Tysons Corner is a 10-15 minute car ride and also on the Metro Line. DC & Alexandria are about 40 minutes away, Arlington is about 20-25 minutes.