Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking housing in DC

My name is Tristan Youngstrom, and I'm praying for a housing blessing. I'm a 24 year-old christian female christian who is seeking housing in DC, within the price range of $500-$750 per month by November 8th.

I've recently graduated from Boise State University, and was born and raised in Idaho. I've recently moved to DC for a new job. I'm seeking housing and roommates who are welcoming, friendly, and more than anything trustworthy. I attended Calvary Chapel in Idaho, and I'm currently seeking a home church here as well. I really enjoy trying new things, in fact I've recently started line dancing classes! I enjoy adventure, meeting people, outdoors, and a good book.

Also, if you know of any other additional resources for housing, please let me know. Having never been to DC before moving here, I’m still trying to get acclimated. I have been praying for a housing blessing, and I know that it will work out how the Lord wants it to. I look forward to meeting you! Send me a text/call, 208-604-6929.

Thank you.

Tristan Youngstrom

Comments

This discussion has been closed.