Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

DC Room for Rent for CF. July 1. NoMa/Shaw/Mt. Vernon area

edited June 2018 in Housing

I have room with private bath available July 1, 2018.   Rent is $1100 (includes utilities/internet/etc). 

A little about the place: The condo is 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath located right off NY Avenue NW and 395, where NOMA, Shaw and Mt. Vernon neighborhoods all meet.  The building is quiet with only 10 units.  Large open living space and kitchen area with a gas fireplace, wood flooring throughout and large balcony off back.  Available room and bathroom are off the hallway, beyond the kitchen and living area. Room is currently unfurnished, but could be furnished if needed. Easy walking distances to restaurants, grocery store, the National Mall as well as highway and metro stations. There is plenty of street parking and often open spots at the park behind the building.  Secure building access in the front and back.  Sorry no pets. 

A little about me: I work on Capitol Hill, and am a mid-30s introverted extrovert who loves the outdoors and to travel.  Looking for someone who is down-to-earth, clean, and doesn’t mind get-togethers with church/community friends.   I attend McLean Bible Church in VA, but have a lot of friends and colleagues who attend NCC.

If you're interested send me an email at jaryn2 at gmail dot com.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.