Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available in Beautiful House in Arlington!

Hello!

I will be moving out of a wonderful single family home in the Arlington area that 4 other girls currently live in (so there are 5 roommates total). The house is a 15 minute drive from DC. It is really big and we each have our own bedroom and get to enjoy the perks of living in a house while also having our own space. 

The house is located in a nice neighborhood, and great for living with others as a community to cut costs but also having the space of a big home! It is also close to any pretty much any shop you can imagine - with a Target just a half mile away. 

The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, professionally landscaped, with plenty of parking. The house has a beautiful and large kitchen, living room, family room, and a beautifully landscaped backyard that’s great for hanging out and having gatherings!

The landlord is also so lovely and easy to work with. 

My room that will be available is $750 a month and utilities average around $150 a month. 

We are looking to start the lease as soon as possible, so if you are interested let me know and I can send pictures and answer any questions you may have and of course the roommates would like to meet you in person! 

Thank you! 

Nicolle - hilln.nh@gmail.com

Comments

• The room is still for rent! Just for more information, it is ideal for someone who has a car and/or someone who is working or going to school in Northern Virginia! Just let me know if you would like more information! Move in date: September 1st
  • Hi Nicolle,
    i thought this has resolved on it but glad that you contacted me. Please send pics to Amy personal email address . September 1st is perfect for me. I’m assuming that it’s a shared bathroom ? How many people share if it’s 5 people? 1 master bath I’m assuming & 2 other bathrooms that are shared by 2 and 2? I have my own car & work in dc.  What’s the closest metro station to you ? 
     Send pics to shulamite.us@mail.com
    Thanks,

Lisa