Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF in need of housing

Hi! 
My name is Julie, and I am a nurse moving to DC in early August. I have a great dog named Charlie. I am a very clean, neat roommate/housemate to have, and I am more than willing to do my share of housework/buying my share of household products. I don't drink excessively/smoke/do drugs or anything like that! 
I am searching for housing anywhere within a 30 ish minute commute to DC (doesn't have to be on the metro). My budget is $1000 ish or less.
Please let me know if you have anything available! Thanks! :)
Email: Julie.ascik@gmail.com

Comments

• Hi Julie,
    I have a mid size bedroom avail. now in Fairfax and it is a nice place in a quiet neighborhood, with a lake and woods behind us, great for walkers and joggers. I am very close to Fairfax hospital, a little further to D.C. We have excellent, free parking. If interested, look up my address: 5520 Ridgeton Hill Court, Fairfax, Va. 22032 and let me know if you would like to meet. The rent is only $570 and with utilties avg at $80/mo, the total amt. is $650 per mo. Hope to hear from you! Have a great day, Rhonda. 
  • I have an opening in my spacious apartment in Merrifield/Fairfax area two bedroom/one bathroom apartment available ASAP 

Commute to DC could be 30-40 mnts on metro depending on the time of travel or 15 regular time -30 rush hour by car  

About me: I enjoy hosting the occasional Bible study meetings, or casual friends I have a pretty/green balcony. I am looking for a lady who enjoys hospitality, is committed to a local church, and desires to grow in community. This specific room is a shared spacious master with two closets and a lot of natural light. 

Rent is $800/month, plus utilities (about $50/month, depending on the season). 

If you're interested send an email at 

Acturcios@hotmail.com or text at 240-855-1416

Lina

• Hey Juliea,
    If you are still looking - 
    We are looking for someone to take over the lease of our beautiful 1 bedroom apartment in Alexandra, VA. It is part of Newport Village apartments with plenty of natural light, an open floor plan, and updated kitchen (granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances).
    Location: 20 minutes from DC - 10 minutes from Old Town Alexandria - 5 minutes from Shirlington - Public transportation is easily accesible
    Details:
    Washer/Dryer in Unit
    Dishwasher 
    900 square feet
    Pet Friendly
    Safe neighborhood
    Base Rent: $1525
    I know this is a little bit out of your mentioned budget, but thought I would put it on your radar as it is a very great place to live and good for people with dogs! (dog park right outside)
    Please contact me at kristenahines@gmail.com if you are interested!
  • Hi! If you are still looking for housing, we have a spot available in our group house in Brookland. If you're interested, please send me an email (natalie.wisely@gmail.com)! http://forum.theaterchurch.com/discussion/1980/looking-for-cf-for-spacious-basement-apartment-in-brookland-cua-neighborhood
  • Hello!

Are you still looking for someone? I was just offered a job today in the chinatown area, and they want me to start this coming Wednesday, so I am kindof scrambling to find housing. Hoping to be under 1,000 as well :) 

Thanks,

Hanna 
  • Hey, I posted this on Craiglist for a roommate.... Let me know if interested in viewing. 
    Rent is $760, utilities included, application fee waived. I look forward to meeting you! Also, the girl you will be staying with is Christian.