Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking shared female NW DC or N Arlington housing

Hello, I’m Jessica, 26 and work in Metro Center and attend church in North Arlington. I’m respectful, active, and love cooking, volunteering and exploring DC. I’m hoping to move to NW DC in a bike and/or metro accessible spot with multiple female roommates/shared bathrooms; I’m also open to metro-accessible North Arlington. Budget is no more than $1,100 per month including utilities/internet. I’m pretty flexible to move anytime between now and September. Please share details if you know of something. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi, are you still looking for a place? I am also looking for a place and wanted to chat with you to see if our personality would fit to look for a place together in Arlington or DC.

Please email me: psancho41@gmail.com

• I am Sue, a young professional, early 30s, Jesus lover and Returned Peace Corps Volunteer. I just graduated from Boston University and will be working for USAID as a Foreign Service Officer for International Development. I like a clean and tidy place but not a neat freak. I am calm and friendly. I value mutual respect and communication. I enjoy listening to music, having good conversation, and going to cafes. I am open to move in any area that is near a metro and within 45 mins from north Arlington. I am looking to move in any time from now. My only preference for a roommate is that the person is clean and considerate.
    Also No Pets 

Please let me know if you're interested in being a roommate. Feel free to text me at 401-286-661
  • Hi Jessica, I'm 31, and work in downtown. I am on a roommate search and my budget and interests are similar to yours. I am friendly, considerate and try to keep things neat. I enjoy music, coffee, cooking, biking, dancing, and exploring DC. I have a preference for NW DC close to downtown. My move in date is pretty flexible so I can work with with yours. Shoot me a text at 202-256-4667 and let's meet and see if we'll be a good match. Thanks!
  • Hi Jessica and other ladies on this feed -

I am looking for someone to rent a bedroom in my 3 br house.  The house is in Bethesda, MD (close to the DC line), but convenient to the Bethesda Metro (Red Line). Rent is $785/mo, not including utilities, month to month lease. Free parking, Washer/Dryer in unit, 2 great CF roommates, no pets, huge space, private bathroom.  Move in date is Sept 1st, or earlier if needed. 

Email if you are interested :: gnehiley@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Grace
This discussion has been closed.