Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available for CF | Falls Church | $850/month

edited July 2018 in Housing
About the space: Bedroom available for rent in my Falls Church 2 bedroom apartment starting August 1st. Can be furnished or empty. There is space for some common area furniture as well. Rent is $850/month plus utilities. The apartment complex is within walking distance to East Falls Church metro (Silver/Orange) which is how I commute most days. If you have a car, parking at the complex is free and plentiful. The complex has a pool, a small but functional gym, and a community game room. 

About me: I'm a late 20s CF working in communications. I have lived in the area almost a year and attend Barracks Row PM. In addition to working a full time job, and volunteering at church, I am also in grad school at night so I'm not home much on weeknights. However, my current RM and I love hosting game nights on weekends, fixing Saturday morning brunch, or watching a Netflix movie whenever we both happen to be home and free.  

If you want more information, feel free to email me: adgrate10@yahoo.com

This discussion has been closed.