Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Roommate Wanted in Arlington

Hello! I just graduated from college and am living in Arlington, VA. I'm looking for a friendly and neat roommate to live with in a 2BD 2BA apartment in Clarendon. The building is one block from the Clarendon metro, close to lots of shops and restaurants and the building is relatively new. There is lots of natural light, and the apartment is quite spacious. It's also on a high floor, and there is an in-unit washer/dryer. The total rent for this apartment is $2953/month, or $1475/month/person.

A little bit about me: I grew up in Raleigh, NC and attended UNC Chapel Hill for school. I enjoy cooking, watching movies and eating brunch. I'm looking forward to exploring the DC area and love trying new restauraunts and activities. I work full time and tend to be kind of lowkey during the week but enjoy going out on the weekends. I also don't smoke or do drugs and keep the apartment very clean. I love to be busy, try new things and meet new people, but I also value having downtime. I'm looking for a roommate who is kind, considerate and respectful, and it would be great if this person wanted to hang out from time to time or explore the city.

Comments