Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$825 Master room for rent - 10 min walk to King St Metro

Hi!

I'm looking for someone to take over my lease near old town, Alexandria.

I just bought a home and need someone to take over my lease. The room is available now. The lease will expire on April 30, 2019. You and the roommates would decide whether to renew the lease when the time comes.

It's for private room with its own bathroom and a large walk-in closet. The room is one in a three bedroom apartment with washer/dryer. The apartment is about a 10 minute walk to the King Street - Old Town metro station (yellow and blue lines ). Near the metro are Whole Foods, CVS, Starbucks, and various restaurants. The Alexandria Commons is also nearby, which has a Giant supermarket, Starbucks, Panera Bread, Noodles & Company, an urgent care, and other shops. 

There are two other housemates, who are very cool and chill people. We are looking for a chill, clean, responsible, professional female housemate to join the house. Someone who will clean up after herself and pay the bills on time. The rent is is $825 plus utilities, which runs about $50 a month. 

I've lived here for over a year and have really enjoyed the apartment, the roommates, the surroundings, and the neighborhood. I'd most definitely continue living here if I didn't buy a home.

Tagged:

Comments