Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF ISO Hill/EM Housing for Sept 1st

Hello everyone! 

I'm a CF looking for Christian housing with 1 or 2 other CFs. My lease is up September 1st, and I'd like a 30 minute commute or less from Federal Triangle metro stop (DC/Capitol Hill/Eastern Market preferred where I attend Redemption Hill now, but I also love NCC! :)). My budget is 1100-1400 rent plus utilities, where I'd prefer my own room. I have much of my own stuff for my own room, so I'm not looking for anything furnished, though may be interested in some furnishing pieces.

A little bit about me: I moved to DC 2 years ago from CT for a program analyst job with the EPA, so I keep working professional hours (8 AM - 6 PM compressed schedule sort of hours during the week). I have a few standard allergies, so sorry I can't do no pets with fur, smoking, or wall to wall carpeting (washable area rugs are fine). I am a clean and organized roommate, who loves being environmentally friendly in her house (anyone want to give me their compost to bring into work for free? haha). Socially I am an ambivert, stronger on the introvert side in the sense of needing my own space to recharge, but I’m also a people-person looking for Christian family home community (i.e. chatting about your day and life, occasionally watching shows/movies/Netflix together). I'm looking for anyone interested in this kind of kind a home and rhythm :) 

Please message or email me if you’d like to discuss options :) (ehhel@brandeis.edu) 

God bless!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.