Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CM for Room Opening in Arlington (Ballston) 2 bd/2ba Apartment

I have a room opening up in my 2 bed/2 bath apartment on June 8th (lease start date, the actual move-in date can be flexible, and the room is available now). The apartment is near the Ballston Common Mall and about a 15 minute walk to the metro (Ballston or VA Square). Harris Teeter is a few blocks away as well. 

Details:
Rent - $1,100 (plus $100 monthly garage parking fee if necessary, there is also free street parking nearby), looking for someone to sign a 12 month lease. 

Utilities - Usually average around $80-$100 per person, this includes electricity, water, internet, and Sling TV. The apartment includes a dishwasher and a washer/dryer. The common areas are furnished, but if you have furniture, we can accommodate. 

Room - in a new, modern building. Includes a good sized closet and your own bathroom that also opens up into the foyer. 

Amenities - 2 gyms,2 pools, grills, coffee machine available in the lobby, concierge available until midnight, packages are kept in a secure holding room 

Me- I am a 30 year old male. I enjoy outdoor activities and baseball. I like to keep the apartment clean, although I'm not a neat freak. I love dogs, and the apartment allows them with a fee. My days are busy, so when I am home, I am usually relaxing. I am happy to either hang out or let you have your space. You are also welcome to have guests proving they are considerate of the common areas. 

If you are interested, please let me know and add a little bit about yourself.

Comments