Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$800 1 Bedroom in Townhouse, 3 miles from King Street Metro

Quiet and beautiful brick end unit townhouse with hardwood floors on lower level, new carpet and renovated full bathroom upstairs. Plenty of sunlight throughout the townhouse. Just 3 miles from King Street Metro. There is a bus stop right in front. 

-1 bedroom available in a two bedroom townhouse. 
-You would be sharing the place with one female professional occupying the other bedroom.
- 1 full sized bathroom and ½ bathroom. 
-Parking: private lots and street parking.
-No pets. 
-Month-to-Month Lease, $800 Security deposit. First and last months rent due upon signing of lease agreement. 
-Utilities and internet will be split with other occupant. 

Currently 1 female professional living in the other room. Her background: Friendly and responsible. In her 30s. Christian. Enjoys volunteering and the outdoors. 

Please feel free to describe yourself and provide your full name and an email. Please note a background and credit check is required as part of the application process.

Comments

• Hi. My name is Amanda. I am a CF, in my early 30s, who has lived in NOVA the past 4 years. I am clean, kind and considerate. I enjoy working out, watching movies, hanging out with friends, traveling and the occasional glass of wine. My current lease will be up in early August, but I might be able to move the end of July.

Your house looks beautiful! When are you looking for someone to move in? Please feel free to contact me at acsisler@gmail.com.
  • I am very interested in renting here. I am a grad student starting at Howard in the fall. Would it be possible to view sometime this week? I’d like to see the neighborhood as well. Please feel free to contact me at desiraelee14@gmail.com 

This discussion has been closed.