Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for housing in DC or NoVA - August 1st

edited June 2018 in Housing
Hi friends, 

UPDATE: I’m pretty sure I’ve solidified something for July, so now looking for a new lease beginning in August. I'm originally from Texas but moved to Crystal City in July to start work. I recently switched from a policy-focused role to one in social impact investing. I love running, college basketball, karaoke, baking, attend church weekly, and am actively looking for places to start volunteering either regularly or semi-regularly as my schedule permits.

I’m open to housing opportunities with other women, most preferably near a metro. I’d like to keep the cost around $1000, but would be flexible for a great opportunity. Feel free to email me at tammy.a.winter@gmail.com. Thanks, and can't wait to meet you!

Comments

• Hi Tammy!

Cross posting a post I made here. 
    __ 

We're a house full of 3 (and with you--4!) fun, down to earth Christian women who live busy, hectic lives, but enjoy doing life together. The roomies you'll be living with are in their upper 20s and have a range of different professions. We are looking for someone who is thoughtful, kind, and conscientious who will share in the house responsibilities but will also be able to kick back and be goofy with us. 

Details: 
    • .4 distance to Court House metro
    • Large basement room with own entrance
    • Washer, dryer, dishwasher
    • 2 large storage rooms 
    • large backyard
    • Great roommates, great location! 
    • About 800 a month without utilitis 

Feel free to contact my roommate who is moving out if you have any questions! averytsnipes@gmail.com
  • Hey girl,

I was wondering if you are still looking for a roomie? I am in England getting my Masters, but I am looking to move back to DC! 

Let me know if you found something or roomies already :) 

Hanna :) 
  • Hey Tammy,

If you are still looking -

We are looking for someone to take over the lease of our beautiful 1 bedroom apartment in Alexandra, VA. It is part of Newport Village apartments with plenty of natural light, an open floor plan, and updated kitchen (granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances).
    Location: 20 minutes from DC - 10 minutes from Old Town Alexandria - 5 minutes from Shirlington - Public transportation is easily accesible
    Details:
    Washer/Dryer in Unit
    Dishwasher 
    900 square feet
    Pet Friendly
    Safe neighborhood
    Base Rent: $1525
    Please contact me at kristenahines@gmail.com if you are interested!

Thank you,
    Kristen
  • Hi! If you are still looking for housing, we have a spot available in our group house in Brookland. If you're interested, please send me an email (natalie.wisely@gmail.com)! http://forum.theaterchurch.com/discussion/1980/looking-for-cf-for-spacious-basement-apartment-in-brookland-cua-neighborhood
This discussion has been closed.