Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for TWO CF / 3 Br Georgetown Row House / $1200 and $1400

edited June 2018 in Housing
This house feels like a home that I've loved living in for the past two years. I immediately feel at rest when I walk in the front door and I hope you will too!

I'm looking for 2 female believers who take care of common spaces well and who are looking to live within committed Christian community.

The house is a 10 minute walk to shops on M Street, a 2 minute walk to a Circulator bus stop, a 3 minute walk to the nearest Safeway and a 20 minute walk to DuPont Circle. It's a 3 bedroom/shared bath house in Georgetown which has 1 available off street parking spot, double screened in porches, a small front yard and back patio, a newly renovated kitchen, a full/unfinished basement for storage with washer/dryer, and hardwood floors/chandelier. All these aspects add charm that's hard to find for the price of roughly $1400 & $1200 (including rent & utilities) per room. Unfortunately, it's not a pet friendly lease.

New lease starts August 1st, but a July move in could be coordinated.

I'm in my mid-20's and attend Grace Capital City Church in DuPont Circle. I work from home or at my office in Bethesda, but I travel a lot for the job.

Send me an email if you're interested!

Claiborne
cah311@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.