Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for housing ($1,000max ) and/or CF roommate(s) within 25min of Springfield in August

Hello!
My name is Kelsey. I currently live in Alexandria but am looking for more affordable housing. I've attended NCC at the Barracks Row or Kingstowne locations for the past year. I think it is super important for a home to be a safe place to be in fellowship with God and others. I would like to find some Christian female roommates to be in community with and who share common values.

I'm a teacher and coach in my mid 20's. I'm adventurous, flexible, laid-back, and organized. God is my everything. I'm a family oriented person. I also love anything outdoors (sports, hiking, farming, fishing, swimming, going to the beach, etc.). But after a long day, I enjoy a good movie or tv series. I laugh my way through a lot of situations but can be serious in socially appropriate situations. I'm an extrovert but grew up in a family of introverts so I can be understanding. I love pets but I don't currently have one (mainly because it's not logical at the moment due to lack of outdoor space).

My current lease lets up in August but would be willing to move in July if the price is right. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at kelseyzook22@gmail.com :smile: 

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Hello Kelsey! I have a basement or two rooms on the top floor coming available the first of August. But there is a time crunch as I need to know if you are interested by this weekend. Rent is $800 all inclusive and each room or set of rooms comes with its own bathroom. The house is partially furnished so plenty of room for anything you have. I look forward to hearing from you! I live less than 15 minutes from the Kingstowne campus and within 30 minutes of Barracks Row.
  • Hoping you saw my message on the other thread. I am flexible on the price. Christine
This discussion has been closed.