Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for CM in Falls Church Home

I’ll have a room (11x11) open in my Falls Church Home for a CM on June 1.  The room is furnished with Queen Bed, Desk, Chair, Night Stand, Dresser and Bookcase.  Features small walk-in closet.  The home is shared with area CMs and a quiet retired racing greyhound.  The rent is $695 and includes utilities; Water, Gas, Electric, Internet, Wi-Fi, Cable TV (no HBO, Showtime, Cinemax).  Home is located one block from W&OD Bike Trail, one mile walk or bike ride to East Falls Church Metro Station.  By car home is one mile from West Falls Church Metro which has ample parking garage. The library is a couple block walk, and a short stroll further is Liberty BBQ, Chipotle, Starbucks, 24 Hour Harris Teeter grocery store.  

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Hey, 

I am a young CM looking for housing for my summer internship! i don't know if you are interested in someone staying for a short time? but a June 1st move in would be perfect for my internship and i could stay till mid August. I am very laid back and i think i would make a good addition to your place! If you have an email account i could reach out to for more details that would be great!
  • Hi there - I just shot you a message re: the room. Sounds like a great set up (especially the retired greyhound)!