Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Immediate Sublet Wanted: Family-Friendly 2BD Home in Rockville, MD

edited April 2018 in Housing
Hello NCC Family,

My husband and I are re-locating to Texas for work and to be closer to family, and we're looking for someone to take over our lease at Camden Fallsgrove Apartments in Rockville, MD. Here are some of the details:

Description

The apartment has two bedrooms, two private baths, and a washer and dryer. The area is very family-friendly and within walking distance to a park and community center. Free parking is also available nearby and the apartment is 5 minutes away from the public transportation.

Pricing

Rent is $1978 per month, which includes trash valet, and cable and Internet (Comcast). A furnished option is also available upon negotiation and includes a living room set, a bedroom set, and a desk and chair.

Availability

The apartment is available starting May 7, 2018 through September 9, 2018 (this can be extended, if needed).

---

Please reach out if you're interested or need more information!

Comments

• Hello,
      I attend the Echostage campus and I wanted to get more details. It seems like you’re moving on very quickly and that the unit will be available May 7 and I was wondering if the apartnent can be shared by 2 Single CF?  I don’t have a roommate but it’s something that we can find I don’t know your situation would love to talk more .  Please reach me at 770-912-5608 . Thank you.