Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for housing (end of Jan. - mid Feb move in date)

Hey! 

I am a early 30's queso loving CF (I kind of hate that abbreviation! But when in Rome...) looking for a room/roommate for a late January to mid-February move in.  I'd love to stay in the Capitol Hill, Navy Yard, SW, neighborhoods....but I supoooooseeeee I could think about something outside of that area.  I'm like....really fun (but we don't have to be besties), usually out and about (but when I am home I like to eat and watch Hulu).  My profession lends itself to a weird schedule (but it shouldn't really affect you). I like dogs (but don't have one), don't like cats (only because I can't breathe around them and they are soooo sassy).  I'm totally open to men or women (CF or CM as it were) as roommates and I come bearing amazing chili making skills, the need to have everything in its place, a record player, and a pretty great sense of humor (if I do say so myself!). 

My budget is somewhat flexible...but like...let's not get crazy. Something under $1500 would be great. #DollaDollaBillzYall 

Let me know if you're looking, got a spot, or know a place!  

Thanks!!
A

Comments

This discussion has been closed.