Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a Room in Capitol Hill

edited April 2018 in Housing
I work in Falls Church, but am trying to find a place in the city — preferably Capitol Hill or SW. I have a thing for rowhouses, but, sadly, my budget maxes out at $1200. Feel free to reach out if you have an opening, or if you'd like to join the hunt! Move in would be May or June, but is somewhat flexible. 

Comments

• Hi, there! I would love to join you on your hunt. :) I am also looking to relocate to DC (but from MD rather than VA) and am looking at row houses in the Capitol Hill area! I’m extremely flexible on location and have a similar budget and time frame for moving! I also know another girl who would be looking for a place, so we could at minimum be looking at 3 bedroom places which should be more affordable! Anyways, would love to talk more. Shoot me an email at sarahomalley.design@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Hey! Awesome! Just emailed you. :)