Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF Roommate Available ASAP! $725 a month including all utilities!

edited February 2018 in Housing
Hello!
My name is Brooke and I'm a youth pastor at National Community Church. I live in a wonderful basement apartment in SE DC with my cat Mr. Yoncé I'm 33 years old, love going to movies, writing and working with our awesome youth at NCC. I'm looking for a female Christian roommate who's ok with sharing an apartment with a cat - he's super lowkey and chill and you'll obviously not be responsible for anything with him. 
The rent is $725 which includes all utilities and internet! The landlords are a wonderful christian couple who are extremely accommodating. You will have your own bathroom and bedroom, good sized closet and in unit laundry! The room is currently partially furnished, which you'd be more than welcome to, or I'm fine moving the stuff out to make room for your own stuff! It's in a nice neighborhood with tons of free street parking and close to Ft. Dupont Park (a hidden gem in DC), grocery stores and a bus stop! Tons of storage if you need it. Let me know if you'd like to set up a time to come take a look! Email me at brooke.perry@theaterchurch.com or shoot me a text/call at 503-516-0723

Comments

This discussion has been closed.