Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Lovely Apartment to Share with Another Lady in Falls Church, VA!

Hi there!

My roommate is moving out of our Falls Church apartment in May and I'm looking for a 20/30 somethings Christian lady to share the apartment with!

The smaller, second bedroom is available (furnished or unfurnished) with a hall bathroom beginning. Rent is $900 per month plus half of the electric (normally ranges from $60-$150 depending on how frugal we are). One month's rent for a deposit is required up front. It's a two bedroom, two bathroom spacious apartment so living spaces are shared with just me. We each have a parking spot plus a shared spot for overnight guests that's first come first serve. The apartment is about 2 miles from East Falls Church and Dun Lorring metros, but is conveniently located near shopping, in a lovely safe area and has a pool! We also have a washer/dryer/dishwasher in the apartment and a home office for grad students or work from home professionals. I would like to do a June - June lease but can be flexible if needed.

I've lived here for about 4 years and love it! I'm very clean, a 50/50 introvert extrovert split and love running/ultimate Frisbee! Please reach out if you think this would be a good fit for you and I can send pictures.

Thanks!
Chelsea

Comments

This discussion has been closed.