Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF room in Falls Church Townhouse available - $510

$510- Cozy but adequate bedroom with shared bath. Currently has twin bed, desk, chest, tv stand with large tv and room to walk.

Utilities are split 4 ways, and average under 100 per person per month.

One person per room, no guys overnight, no smoking in the house, no pets.  Landlord requires credit/employment check. 

The townhouse is in a great location convenient to Route 7, 50, and 66.  Walking distance to Falls Church main street, farmers market, Harris Teeter, future Aldi and future local Target.  Close to 7 corners, and about 1.3 miles walking distance to East Falls Church station.  Nearby are parks that include tennis courts and baseball fields.  Also close to 5 bus lines, making this location doable if you don't have a car.  There will be a total of 4 people living in the house with 2 dedicated parking spots and plenty of on street parking.

The house has a washer and dryer, dishwasher, and an extra small refrigerator in case of overflow.  It also has an outdoor grill and bonus room in the basement.  Current roommates are mid 20's and mid 30's.  Please tell us a little bit about yourself in your reply. 
Lease runs until the end of July and can probably be renewed if desired.

Comments

• Hello! My name is Lisa Cosley; I am a college student seeking an interior design internship in the Washington, D.C. area this upcoming summer from May/June to beginning of August. I am originally from the Upper Midwest and would love to be in D.C. for this summer, as I feel that it is where the Lord is leading me to go. 

I am a clean & organized person. I love being outside & being active, trying new food & new coffee shops, playing games (sports, group games, card games, etc). I am outgoing and love to be social, but I also love to be alone, as well. 

I am wondering when you are looking to fill this spot, if it could be something that is available towards the end of May/beginning of June until the beginning of August? 

My email address is: lisa.j.cosley@ndus.edu

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you. 

Lisa Cosley
  • Hi! My name is Katelyn - I am a current graduate student at Liberty University, and I will be interning in D.C. this summer (June-August). 

My email address is: Katelynrutt@gmail.com

I would love to hear a few more details! Thanks so much in advance,
    -Katelyn
  • Hi, I am Brenda and am checking to see if the place you put up for rent is still available. Thanks and please email me back brehplock8669@lycos.com.
    Regards Brenda

This discussion has been closed.