All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking a host family for duration of 3-month position

edited August 2017 in Housing
Hello,

My name is Katie DiFrancesco and I'm a Christian female seeking a host family or at least a place to stay for three months.

I was recently accepted for a brief full-time position in Washington, DC (I can't say for security reasons). However, it is unpaid and I'm having an extremely hard time picking up freelance work. 

I'm looking for a place to stay that's as close to the metro as possible for the duration of the position. In exchange, I am more than happy to help with housework, food prep and babysitting. Currently, in the home I live in, I do everything from cleaning the bathrooms to prepping food for dinner. 

I'm not a partier and pretty good at containing my chaos and won't need much in terms of living space - even sleeping on a couch works for me and a washer/dryer is a huge plus. I don't plan to pack much.

I'm sorry if this is very last minute, but if I'm able to find a place, I would be arriving on September 1 so that I can settle in and figure out the bus/metro route I would need to take as the position starts shortly after Labor Day weekend. If any of you or someone you know would be willing to take me up on my request, please let me know ASAP via difrancescokatie@gmail.com or (585) 771-7244.

Thank You and GOD Bless!