All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available in Capitol Hill townhouse

My roommate and I are looking for a male roommate to take the master bedroom in a Capitol Hill townhouse near Lincoln Park. We're looking for someone willing to move in starting September 1, 2017 and sign a one-year lease. Rent is $1075/mo and utilities typically run around $70/mo.

The house is located just blocks away from Lincoln Park and a short walk to both H Street and Eastern Market activities. It has central AC, a good-sized kitchen with updated appliances and granite countertops, hardwood floors throughout, and tons of space. There are two full bathrooms (one upstairs, one in the basement) and a large living space downstairs. The house is also right on the D6 line, which takes you to Union Station, Chinatown, Metro Center, Dupont Circle. Closest metros: Eastern Market (orange/blue/silver, Union Station (red).

The room is a master bedroom with ample natural light, lots of space, and two closets. The house has two full bedrooms upstairs (where the master is located), one relatively-empty office upstairs, and a large basement (where the third roommate's room is). The house also has a great back patio area that we try to use as much as possible. There is always plenty of on-street parking (typically right out front of the house).

Your roommates would be two mid-20s young professionals from Oregon. One of the roommates works on Capitol Hill and the other just finished up a fellowship on Capitol Hill and is studying for law school. Both roommates enjoy getting outside, exercising, trying new places to eat, and watching sports.

Photos: http://www.dropbox.com/sh/hx1iiay2eqpcxrw/AACYxmUEyeAAXhnqHnB3JwRpa?dl=0

Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can set up a time to connect!

This discussion has been closed.