All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

Christian Female Looking for Roommate(s) in DC Area

edited August 2017 in Housing
Hi! I work in the Capitol Hill area and am looking to move to the area in October. I would love to live in in the greater Capitol Hill area (Navy Yard, Capitol Hill East), but am open to other neighborhoods for the right housing situation. I am in my mid twenties. I am very easy going and mindful/respectful of other people and the common areas. I enjoy and seek to live in a clean house where I can be at peace and relax. I would love to have community within a household. I guess for me this means we have a genuine care for one another and catch up with each other from time to time to see how everyone is doing and have house outings occasionally. I am definitely an extrovert-introvert and enjoy spending time alone, so it's pretty typical for me to spend an evening at home listening to music and journaling or watching a good movie.

Some of my favorite things are-- eating ice cream, being active (I love to run), cooking & baking, finding cool worship opportunities, traveling, exploring the city, and drinking coffee 

I am looking to spend $600- $800.