All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for CF in Gorgeoous Renovated Capitol Hill Townhouse -- Available Sept. 9

Hi everyone! I’m moving out of my townhouse on Capitol Hill and looking to fill my spot. It’s a renovated home with fabulous natural light in a killer location — and the roommates are wonderful. Check out photos here: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/724-5th-St-NE-Washington-DC-20002/415397_zpid/

The room is $1000/month (plus shared utilities) for an individual room with a window. The bathroom, kitchen, and common area — all newly remodeled with a brick fireplace, bay windows, and the most stunning kitchen in DC — are shared with two roommates. The house has an unexpected amount of closet space for storage, as well as a shared back patio.

I’ve never lived in a better location — we’re on 5th street between G and H streets NE, so we have the quaintness of a classic bricked Hill street, but we’re less than two blocks from Giant, Whole Foods, Yoga District, and lots of restaurants/coffee shops.

The two roommates, Rebekah and Kate, are both journalists and attend church on the Hill. The house has a friendly vibe with impromptu excursions and hangouts at home, but you won’t have a problem stealing alone time either.

Room is available around Sept. 9th. Please reach out to Rebekah to see the place and meet the roommates! (412) 400-7801

Comments