All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF roommate wanted for large 2bed/1bath apt, 0.7 mile walk to metro (Ballston, Arlington) - $933

The space:
1 bedroom available in spacious 2-bed, 1-bath apartment. You have 2 large double-door closets all to yourself, one in the room and one in the hall. Lots of natural light in room. Apartment was originally designed to be wheelchair-accessible, so the rooms are slightly bigger than other units in the complex. Washer and dryer in unit. Ample, free parking right outside our door. Garden-style apartments (just 2 levels high), and we are on the first floor.
Apartment is located 0.7 miles from Ballston & Virginia Square metro stations. Multiple bus lines available ½ block from apartment. All amenities within 2 blocks, including 2 grocery stores, a 24-hour CVS, post office, bank, and places to eat.

About me:
I'm a 32-year-old female who highly values my Christian faith and church. I work part-time for the Treasury Department and go to school full-time to get my master's in counseling. I'm friendly, warm, love to cook, love to salsa dance, and am moderately extroverted while also being moderately introverted. :) I'm a clean, comfortable roommate.

About you:
Looking for a Christian female with steady income. **Tidy** (I really do have a place for everything and everything in its place, at least in the common areas). No drug use or anything else that could cause me to lose my security clearance, please.

Cost/other details:
-Move in September 1st, or possibly earlier.
-Rent is $933/mo. Utilities we pay are electric and internet (we don't have cable), which are about $60-75/month (your half).
-We're on a month-to-month contract with the apartment complex, but I'd like to know you're staying for at least a year.
-You'd pay a $40 application fee and a $150 refundable deposit to the apartment complex. You'd also pay a yearly fee of about $70 for renter's insurance.
-No pets or smoking.
-To learn more about me, the space, and to visit, email me or call/text me at 757-293-8792. Looking forward to meeting you!

Comments