All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Master Bedroom w/ Private Bath Available in Lovely Arlington Townhouse!

edited August 2017 in Housing
Hello!

I am a CF living in a wonderful townhouse with 4 other super kind, funny, and lovely CF ladies! Because of my changed work location, I unfortunately need to move to another area I live upstairs in the master bedroom, which is huge with it's own full bathroom! The room is 21x13 (It easily fits a king bed, two futons, a desk, and still has so much room left!). It's great for having friends and family visit because there's plenty of room for everyone! The room also is newly painted and has a beautiful double closet with built in organizing shelves.

The townhouse is in an awesome location. It's in a great and safe neighborhood with wonderful neighbors. It's also walking distance (two blocks) from the East Falls Church Metro stop, which is what some of my roommates and I use to get to work in the city! The townhouse has a big backyard and patio area in the back. We are right off of 66 and close to pretty much every store you can think of. All girls living here have their own bedroom and we share a big living room and kitchen. The kitchen was recently renovated and the landlord put in new carpets--so the house is in great shape.

Lastly, we have the best landlord. He and his family are super chill and kind. If you ever need anything, he's always willing to help out (even if it's something as small as help with hanging curtain rods). This house is a really special one, and I am super sad to leave! It's homey and all the girls do their own thing but we are also friends!

The room is available now for $845. Utilities are split 5 ways. The lease can be broken at any time as long as you replace yourself.

If you are interested let me know and I'm happy to answer any questions! You can email me at: almondjoy30@gmail.com

Thank you!
Joy